Saturday, November 19, 2011

Doing whatever I want

I woke up with a scratchy throat this morning
It's not fair.
This is my weekend
Somebody owes me big for this!

Wait...

This is my life
My parents said when I grew up I could do whatever I want...

And so, here I am at work on my weekend.

Not because I have to be
But because I want to be
Because I'm excited!

I'm proud of what I've done...
and I want to show off a little...
I need to be able to show off a little


I want everyone to be as excited about it as I am
Even if it's just because I'm excited

Even if you don't understand exactly what it is that I do

*mutters* Besides, that whole do whatever you want thing? it didn't come with the clarification that you'd have other things, more important things to worry about... things that had nothing to do with what you wanted or didn't want *mutters*

No comments:

Post a Comment