Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Modern day torture

Dental Hygienists, please review the following video from the BBC for pointers which is presented as a thinly veiled criticism.


(skip to 1:38 if you're pressed for time)

Now overall the cleaning itself was a lot better than last times ordeal, however there are a few points I would like to make perfectly clear in case you missed them.

Don't be all friendly and ask me personal questions, if you want to do that then become a hairdresser.  I can't answer anything coherently with your instruments of torture in my mouth.

I'd also like to point out that when I attempt to answer, you stop what you're doing... Now call me crazy, but I don't want to prolong this any more than necessary, so lets just skip the idle chit-chat and get this over with.

If you feel the need for conversation by all means tell me about yourself, but I'm not particularly interested in what's actually happening in my mouth... I know you find it interesting, but that's why you are the hygienist.

Please, just tell me what it is that I need to be doing differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment