Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More than a little busy...

So I've been absent the semi-weekly update of laughter and good times here, and it isn't for lack of them in my life that I would share with you... but simply too much going on at the same time. I realize this is a common thread in my life, and it falls under the ridiculous first world dilemma category, but still it is a mess of my own making nonetheless...

I'm in the middle of working a full time job and attempting to pass a Level 2 OFA First Aid course with flying colours. Only because if you pass with flying colours you get a free t-shirt. Damn that University instinct. I'm not sure if I'll ever get rid of that, I mean seriously. I will eat cold pizza at 7am in the morning, even if I'm full... just because it's free. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it... maybe wish my hypothetical patients luck, they might need it more ;o)

Wanna go ride bikes?

I was thinking however of a story I once read, where Ancient Gods continued to exist as long as someone, somewhere, still believed in their existence. Y'know there's some little part of me that knows the show Xena is over, and even though it lives on in our hearts and memories... still wants to see Xena and Gab together because I'm afraid I'll forget, or afraid it was just like a dream that I will wake up and it never happened, or that if I forget, all the things that were real about that show will cease to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment