Thursday, January 10, 2013

How did you get so good at that?!?

Some people are just 'born-naturals'... they make something look relatively easy and graceful the first time they do it...

The rest of us were just too stubborn to quit.

We kept picking (haha pun intended ;) away at it slowly but surely... here and there learning little things that worked for us.

I fall into the second category for attempting to learn how to play guitar. I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to practicing, nor do I know exactly what it is I need to practice. But it feels like every few months or so I have an "Ah-HA!" moment where something clicks, and my playing becomes a little bit smoother, or a little clearer... or ACTUALLY STARTS TO SOUND LIKE THE SONG I'M TRYING TO LEARN!!!

*grins* that's all for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment