Thursday, July 30, 2009

Save the whales?

It was an offhanded comment that was hilarious at the time...

"Do you think that there are dumb whales like there are dumb people? You know like all the other whales say 'Hey you're too close to the rocks' and the dumb whale's like 'Noooo I'm not look at me, oooh I'm swimming close to the rocks, ooohhh nooo...' and then 'Uhh guys?... Guys!? I'm stuck!!! HELP!' And all the other whales are like you dumbass we told you so!"

But then I was thinking about it, if there really are dumb whales like there are dumb people... we've mucked up more than just our gene pool. I mean how many whales have we 'saved'? I'm not talking about what Green Peace does vs the whale hunters... but really?!? Maybe we keep saving the dumb beached whale gene...

No comments:

Post a Comment