Saturday, March 31, 2012

Purple... like a purple nurple!


I got my purple belt! *glowing*

This was the first belt test with a board break... sliding side kick. I wasn't really that nervous about it because I've been hauling firewood and breaking kindling since I was old enough to walk... and they are beautiful boards with a really nice grain... 1/2 inch ;)

I totally rocked my poomsae and my kicking, and my self defense other than the moment of startlement when I discovered that the girl attacking me had *much* shorter arms than the guy I usually train with ;)

The board break was sooooo cool!!! But I might as well have had my eyes closed, I just about kicked Trevor in the hand *blushes* but the second try was all business. Like the first oops had never happened ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment