Sunday, November 03, 2013

Moving 101 rant

Okay, *every* single place I have ever moved out of, I've left a full roll of toilet paper for the next person moving in. You are *always* going to need it, and there is nothing worse than having to tear through and unpack everything you own *just* so you can go pee...

Now all of that being said, I have yet to move into a place with toilet paper... like ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

Luckily I have packed around emergency pee paper since I can't even remember when, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with camping with my Dad combined with adventures with Mrs. Batman with an 'e'.

*exhales*

I would therefor like it noted *ahem* My Kim that while I have no idea how long I've been carrying this little zippy bag around for, it finally came in handy, and it was totally worth every second ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment