Monday, November 02, 2009

Suck my ass

Nothing sucks nearly as much as the way you feel as when a good friend completely and utterly disagrees with you, and then continues to tell you you're an idiot... and that they're going to keep telling you until you agree that they're right.

*sigh*

It makes me not want to talk.

It makes me want to never talk again, and just pretend that things ended the way they were when everything was good. I guess that's the denial part of therapy, maybe one day I'll sign myself up, or maybe not.

I know that just writing about it makes me feel better, and I know that if I had an ounce of communication I could explain how it makes me feel and only make my friend feel minorly sheepish if anything.

I might not always have things right, but I know that there are many things I would miss out on if I only ever did things the way they are "supposed" to be done. I like the socially acceptable level of rebel that I am, and I would like to think that if the time ever came where I had to make the decision because of some injustice that I will be able to choose what is right rather than what everyone else is doing.

*thwibbit* So There!

No comments:

Post a Comment