Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another spin around the sun...

I had the best birthday evaaaar!!! yesterday. So many people sent me birthday wishes, I feel so loved :)

and I walked in the door to no Internet, except there was internet on the bypass machine... so that meant the Internet coming into the building was okay :p

But for reals, I love problem solving even when it's a system I don't fully know... because it means you have to trust your instincts. You have to extrapolate the basics that you *do* know.

... you have to think.

I would just like to say, that I have the most wonderful friends in the entire world. I can't even begin to tell you how happy it made me to receive flowers at work on my birthday *grins* ... and yes some of it is that it had the rumor mill working overtime ;)


The best part though, is that I'm still grinning from ear to ear this morning... and I am so not a morning person ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment