Wednesday, May 24, 2017

We'll get new carpet we said...

They'll install it, it'll be easier than doing it ourselves we said... and that is probably still true.

But.

But I don't think we had any idea how much you have to do to get *ready* for new carpet. I can see why this is something you should do before you move in... or after you move out.  We've basically moved out into the garage, and while they do move furniture it's supposed to be mostly empty... so you might as well be moved out anyways.

It's quarter after 8 in the morning, apparently we're close to the carpet place so we got the call at a little after 7 and they were here by 7:30... luckily we were *mostly* ready and literally only had a few things to gather and move out of the way, as opposed to yesterday and the day before when I kept thinking "Okay! This room is almost done, I think I just need one more box"... 


No comments:

Post a Comment