Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Heros in my life,

You are beautiful and inspirational. There are certain people who shine through the characters that they are playing, and give us a piece of themselves. Thank you for that. From everything I've seen in videos, interviews and articles you are a wonderful person, I'd love to meet you someday.

From bits and pieces scattered throughout the internet we have a lot in common *in a non-creepy internet stalker kind of way*, but the best thing for me, was realizing that if you can make the time to do those things you enjoy, then I can too.

While I know there is often overlooked credit that should go to the writers and producers, you and LL brought that story to life, and gave it something special. You told it in a way that nobody else could, and you made many of us believe in love.

I always joke that my marital status is "single and looking", but the thing is even if you didn't write the scripts... it gives me hope, that for someone to write about soulmates, for all the beautiful songs about love in the world that exist... it really must be out there somewhere, that some people really have experienced it, and to never give up.

It's those brief moments of inner awakening, eye contact with a stranger, crossing paths with a kindred spirit, or that connection with a best friend that makes me believe in my heart of hearts that there is someone out there for everyone.

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" ~James Keller

I think it's safe to say by the number of inspired people in this forum alone you've lit a fair number of candles, and brought a lot people together. Keep up the good work, and keep your chin up we all certainly believe in you!

~Xaber

No comments:

Post a Comment