Tuesday, January 12, 2010

*Shit eatin' grin*

I'm back to blogging... it was an unplanned hiatus but I'm ready to go, put me in coach! I've missed you.

I've dubbed this new year "The Year to *do* Things"!

I'm feeling exceptionally happy to be here, it could be the light at the end of the tunnel... or it could be the Christmas hangover wearing off - although I'm pretty sure that's not it.

Whatever it is, I feel good. Like I could conquer all the worlds problems if I took them on one at a time. You know, the way the hero in a movie is never rushed by 8 guys at once. Only in groups of ones and twos, and they all go down in groups of ones and twos... hmmmmm

In any case I'm busy, I've got a lot on the go and a lot to look forward to, and I'm excited about it!

I was just telling my Dad about the new year this morning...

Me: I started early, as in end of last year when I did the cub woodbadge training, and got my CORE and PAL... doing the HAM course in March *hoping they have enough people*, buying a guitar, and programming on the side.

If that's not enough to keep me busy I'm looking at taking an avalanche safety course with Mitts, lots of skiing, walleyball, and possibly Martial Arts of some sort... wish me luck ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment