Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm still not most people

Most people have trouble figuring out what they are going to write.

I am not most people.

In fact I have the opposite problem, I have too much to write about. So much that I worry about leaving out some juicy detail, as if you would even know... ;)

*sigh*

As my week progresses ever forward at the rate of a rapidly dwindling roll of toilet paper I get more and more anxious that I haven't captured these intimate details of my life.

What if I forget them?!?

Then I take a deep breath, and calm down. There are moments that are with you for the rest of your life, and you don't always get to pick which ones... but that is why Granny always asks if I had a good time... and responds with "Well that's all that matters" when I answer to the affirmative.

Enjoy yourself now, she says... and I have been... sometimes I just wish I could find more time to write about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment