Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Investing in the ta-tas

I am still recovering from bra shopping.I've never been in and out of a bra that many times in a single day, let alone multiple different ones. Ever. I mean I must have tried on more bras than the entire cast of a Burlesque show!
My Friend: Did you find what you were looking for?
me:  Yep. I have a new bra.
My Friend just one?
me:  it's an investment.

I mean really, I thought $40 was a lot to pay for a bra... but HOLY CRAP good bras are expensive!!!  

Okay, but really, looking great because you're feeling great *and* being comfortable? Well, that's priceless ;)

It was also pointed out however, that while they may cost a lot, they have a big job to do! Turns out what I thought was a double D (like my coffee)... isn't, it's in fact an e... an E for fricken enormous? Who came up with this scale?!?



One of the guys I worked with at the University once, was dared to go ask a dancer if her boobs were real. Being on the opposite end of the spectrum from most male Computer Scientists, he did. I have never forgotten her response.

She placed his hand on her boob and said "Yeah they're real, real expensive" ;)

1 comment: