Monday, August 10, 2009

It's not as bad as I thought...

This past weekend, was one of those slopitch weekends. Nothing too exciting other than getting stung in the ear by a wasp. Someone... and I'm naming any Steven's... swatted a wasp away from themselves. Right. into. my. ear.

Yeah that's right. I got stung in the ear. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, I mean I always remember it as being much worse. But it definitely smarted.

Granted the wasps have been on Defcon 2: "Further Increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness", most likely due to the smoke everywhere but this weekend they were incessant. Even when you didn't have any food.

I mean at one point I ran away and ate my subway in the car because there were two wasps that were on me like bull dogs on a roast beast. And get this, I got in the car, started to unwrap my sub and one of the little fuckers had crawled in between the wrapping! He wasn't quite into my sub yet so I slowly got out of the car.... and squished him, then pulled my sub out and ate it. So there.

Basically though, I've got a few minor scrapes and bruises and one giant red ear to show for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment