Tuesday, June 08, 2010

This is what he said...

User: "How's it going?" he asked, his visage filled with shame.

User: "If I didn't know better, I'd say that you took down the wiki!" she replied full of rage.

User: Yeah. That's about all my creativity right there.

User: I tried to attach a pdf and use the {viewpdf} macro and the whole wiki seems kaput now.

User: *small* please help */small*

Mighty tech goddess (me): Ah but the mighty tech goddess had forseen the crash of the wiki and thusly had created it in the image of the phoenix, that it might restore itself upon its death, invoking ancient service properties, rising from its ashes and again give access to the collective wisdom of the people, cradling that wisdom that they might be smarter than the sum of their brains and go forth and conquer the wild elements of nature, so that man might live in a controlled environment and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment