Friday, June 18, 2010

You will know where I stand

I believe that the ideas in a TV show can change the world if we let them.

I believe that something you have to work for, is that much more satisfying when you actually accomplish it.

I believe we can live together, if everyone would just stop and listen to each other for once.

I believe in the wonder of every day life.

I believe you should pass on kindness, you never know when someone else is running a little low.

I believe we should be gentle with Mother Earth.

I believe that just because someone will pay you for something, does not give you the right to sell it.

I believe there are many things our ancestors have tried to teach us, that we haven't learned yet.

I believe in the magic of storytelling.

I believe that all things are in balance, just because we haven't figured out the scale doesn't cause it to cease to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment