Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Not quite what I had in mind...

Ok first off, let me just say that nobody should start their new years celebrations not fitting into *either* of the dresses they were going to wear!!!

Last night I puked and puked and pooped out twice my body weight... who needs a cleanse when you can do that?!?

So while I could've pooped through the eye of a needle at 30 paces, I was sitting there wishing I could just go curl up in bed and die in peace when I reached over to grab the heavy duty bar glass I'd so thoughtfully filled with water... and managed to break it all over the sink, floor and *into* the tub.

You have got to be freaking kidding me.

It was about that time I acknowledged that while I may be almost 30 years old, sometimes a girl still needs her mother ;)

Even my hair hurts, and I think I pulled an anterior intercostal muscle on my right side.... and my room smells like dead stinky boy. Awesome.

I think I prefer starting the New Year with an overhang... At least it can only get better from there.

Sent... While curled up and dying in bed with my sheep hot water bottle from Granny

It's certainly a contender for what pathetic looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment