Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pardon my posts until I catch up on sleep

I apologize for my lack of posts of late, you see faithful internet readers I have been slaving away on a secret project at work which if I talk about it, I will have to kill you... and that just sounds like entirely too much work, because, well first off I'd have to track you down for starters... Anyways in my spare time I was working on projects for the family gathering, that were also secret until this last weekend.



In my quiet sleep deprived haze last night I completely forgot to post the picture of the big project I was am really proud of... the fireplace! (so that we would have somewhere to hang the stockings of course)

And these guys... there are a few more in progress *smiles*


No comments:

Post a Comment