Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm gonna kick you in the *junk*!

Today I got an email of the seemingly attempting to be helpful variety. Of course it was from someone who has no idea what the fuck is going on, or why it's broken in the first place.

It's like you buy a bicycle... and when you get it shipped to your house you open it up, and the front wheel is bent and there are spokes missing.

And then your neighbour who is an expert on everything, you know the guy who has never done anything you're trying but knows someone who did it hanging upside down from a helicopter at 5000 feet during an approaching hurricane. Well he comes over and says yeah you should talk to this expert about "how" to put on the front wheel.

Well guess what asshole I don't need help putting the wheel on, hypothetically I know how to do that... I need a wheel that isn't friggin' broken in the first place, then we'll talk about putting the goddamned thing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment