Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Ewww... gross

If you have a weak stomach, or really just don't like gross things that are normally associated with elementary aged children... then don't read any further. If you do anyways, then it's your own fault and I will not be held responsible for the consequences... you have been warned!

Dude... I just power sneezed while eating the last half of my granola bar... all over my glasses *and* my bare tube topped chest...

*sooooo gross*

Luckily I was able to slink into the private pooper in the first aid room for a veritable sponge bath. Even as I type this and I realize that I'm telling you anyways I guess it really doesn't matter if the hallway was clear or not... Although it might have been vomit inducing, glad I didn't find out...

Yep that pretty much negates any attempt at dressing me up, and it definitely puts the ass back in classy...

No comments:

Post a Comment