Friday, August 10, 2012

Enough is enough

Well... here we are days after I returned from a 3 week extended vacation from the real world... and I've only just managed to return my life to some semblance of order. Translation: I finally cleaned out the cooler *gross* and I still have four or five loads of laundry to do ;)

It was an incredible trip, and while I'm not as sad that it's over as I expected to be... there is a melancholy... a quiet peaceful yearning that has settled into the space left by my two roadtrip companions. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss the long days we were putting in driving the road but I do miss the shared moments of awe and laughter.

The important thing is that I've decided that I've procrastinated long enough. So what I'm going to do, well what I'd like to do... alright my goal is, to do one day a night until I've told as many of the amazing, wonderful, and funny moments as I can remember.
 
As Vizzini in the Princess Bride said to go back to the beginning, that is what I'm going to do.

I hope you enjoy the adventure, I certainly did ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment