Monday, August 30, 2010

Status report.

Batshit crazy.

My pressure cooker is in Vernon... cause you know that's totally where we're setting sail from.

My statement, since I don't have anything nice to say about the London Drugs pharmacy... Unmentionable curses.

And to top it all off a friend of mine sent me a parcel, shipped it overnight... and I think it's been sent to Newfoundland for sorting.

Forecast today: Excited with a high chance of sporadic periods of stress.

On a positive note, I've vacuumed and there is some semblance of order. I single-handedly returned most of the cabin to a livable state, while the Captain dove to measure the propeller. I think I got the longer stick ;)

The whole process of visiting everyone important in my life before sailing off into the sunset has been wonderful, eye opening and inspiring. I'm so lucky to be sent off with so many hugs, thoughts and well wishes. *whispers* I've also enjoyed the send off heckling, although I wouldn't usually tell anyone so shhhhhh!

Tomorrows projected weather forecast: Windy and raining. Sub-optimal for removing masts and other fun things atop a tower... guess what we're going to be doing?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment