Sunday, September 18, 2011

Autopilot: Command not recognized...

When Mom was up visiting she totally threw my autopilot for a loop one morning when she got up with me before work... It was a pleasant surprised, but my morning autopilot is not calibrated for social interaction.

Picture this: I'm doing the fireman (running around the house and getting dressed in less than 5 minutes) while trying my very best to dredge up the proper response to "It looks like it's going to be a nice day out."  Normal people don't have a problem with this, in fact I've seen Mom talk on the phone, make lunch, and keep a kid on schedule to get them out the door. Me, I experience an array index out of bound exception, that has to be caught, re-initialized and tried again.

Needless to say I got all the way to work before I realized I'd forgotten my keys at home *sigh* the rest of the day turned was fantastic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment