Wednesday, September 28, 2011

From the Captain...

Had a couple of great dives here - the coral structures are incredible.  Swam with whales again but not so well as at Nuie.  Broke an oar, my dive computer packed it - hope it's a battery but it is under warranty.  It's been pouring rain and windy - and I'm snug and warm on a mooring!  I assume mom will forward the missive I sent her with details - I'm tired and need to sleep.  BTW apparently Mom made the front page of the newspaper regarding our use of ham radio to keep in touch.  I wonder now what impact that will have both the ham club and on people who I sort of know who might be added to the trip watchers out there.  I really am not doing this to gain attention, hopefully mom didn't put the blog address out there.

Love
Dad
-----
At 23/09/2011 7:21 AM (utc) our position was 18°39.83'S 173°58.88'W

No Dad, it's okay Mom didn't put the blog address out there, in the local paper... it's just on the internets ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment