Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Goddess of the Wifis

I swear there must be a floating Google map bubble over my head that says:

Yes, I can fix your computer.

I'm not even kidding you, I was sitting in Starbucks feverishly hunched over my computer searching for flight info, transit info and marina numbers... and this guy comes over and says something along the lines of:

"Excuse me? Do you know how to set up the wifis?"

*gopher under an eagle shadow* ... train thought track DERAILED ... smooth switch to IT train ... "Yes I probably can, do you have it turned on?"

New computer, fresh out of the box, luckily for me it was preconfigured to detect 'the wifis' so all I had to do was tell him which profile to set it up as... *buffs fingernails*

3 comments:

  1. I swear computers are here to drive me crazy. Some days the post a comment box comes up and some days it won't! Have you thought of applying to Google for a job? Then you could hang out in California full time. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now my stupid computer has decided that I am Ben. What's up with that? Love, your computer illiterate mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love you Mom, tell your IT son to fix it... but wait until after he's done stressing over exams ;)

    ReplyDelete