Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The humble abode

Well I don't have a spare bed yet, heck I don't even have sheets that fit my bed properly yet... but as you can tell I'm really not that worried about it. I'm moved in, I'm settling and I love it!

Mom these are just for you, and everyone else who's been asking... This is a sketched out floor plan and the numbered stars are where I took pictures from. Here's the 5 cent tour!


1. This is basically standing at the front door looking diagonally across the living room.



2. From behind the couch corner looking diagonally back towards the front door and closet.


3. From between the couch and the chair looking towards the bathroom.


5. The kitchen


6. Diagonally across the kitchen to my wicked awesome new table, thanks Nicole!


7. From the corner of my bedroom


8. Looking into my bedroom... hmmm guess I could have just put one of these in, but I've already put the stars on so here it is anyways.


9. Toight camera angle looking in to the bathroom... As some of you may know I am *not* a morning person... I do not need to see myself in the morning. The lights over the mirror are uuber bright, even with the middle one unscrewed!



10. The spare bedroom, and my mystery projects room. Shhhhhh, I don't even know what all is going on in there!

5 comments:

  1. any little yellow minions in that last one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I'll bring my camping cot and sleeping bag when I come up and you can sleep on it and we'll do just fine! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a reason the 4 is missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minions? What minions?! *shhhh!*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently I can't count, but that's why I knocked it down from the 10 cent tour ;)

    ReplyDelete