Thursday, January 06, 2011

I'm baaaack!

Nothing says welcome back like 472 email messages in your Inbox. Thank goodness Aaren was keeping it pruned down! Within 10 minutes I had reduced it to 162 by removing all the automated messages. By the time I got rid of the spam I was down to less than a handful of email messages that I actually had to respond to. Go me!

The rest of the day consisted of meetings, including a meeting to meet the new lady I'll be working with in Sales. I honestly don't think I sat down for more than 20 minutes at my desk, it was crazy! The rest of the day was spent warming up so that I could hit the ground running...

Heh I'm still trying to find the brain matter that fell out of my head when I hit the ground running. I've been having University flashbacks all week of assignments like 'use this new obscure non-procedural programming language... oh and by the way it's due next week.'

Roughly translating to you have just enough waking hours in the day to learn the bare minimum basics you will need to finish the assignment, but only as long as you don't plan on sleeping or doing laundry.

Winding down from the excitement of the day I hottubbed till I pruned, and then
worked on a puzzle... because unlike at University I'm allowed to stop working at the end of the day.

Ahhh it's good to be back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment