Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Spot the white girl

So I tried Zumba tonight, and I found it to be more of a grueling workout for my cerebellum than my muscles...

While everyone else was adding in the arm movements I was still trying to figure out which foot to step on. I most certainly did *not* make as far as which muscles to flex... and you have *got* to be kidding me, this model of woman does not move like that!

It was like the captain stepped off the bridge to take a leak and an overzealous junior officer assumed command "Kick that right leg!" "Shift left, strafe STRAFE!" "Wave those arms around people! Make it look like we know what we're doing!"

There was one pivot move in particular my junior officer couldn't coordinate the movements for until it was likened to a "throw to second base"... between that and a nice lady taking pity on me we almost got it sorted out before she switched moves again!

You would have had to be blindfolded not to be able to pick me out of the crowd tonight. Where's the new white girl? THERE SHE IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment