Saturday, June 27, 2009

Funtastic - Part Saturday

So I wake up Saturday and realize that I need to get back to my car which was abandoned at the DND field due to my being illegally impaired. Luckily my best friend's sister had just gotten off work and was able to help me out.

Surprisingly enough I didn't feel the overhang and was quite happy with that, everything was going great until immediately after our game... when my body decided that the lack of breakfast and obviously insufficient amounts of water it was going on strike. I picked up my car and headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's to do laundry...

That all turned into a nap followed by "oh shit I have to put laundry on" followed by a nap... followed by the flipping of the laundry and a shower to a PB&J sandwich washed down with copious amounts of water. After all that I started to feel like *and* resemble a normal human being again... just in time for our team BBQ!

The team BBQ is a tradition that started back in days of yore where everyone brings some meat and sea food and something else to share and we feast until we can't feast anymore.

After the BBQ we headed up to the beer gardens... along the way we lost a crackberry... turned around did the search pattern and turned up a backplate and the outside cover... *ass*

Proceeded back to the beer gardens and danced all night. They even sold doughnuts in a bucket up there! We got as close as we could to the front of the stage (mosh-pitt central) and ran into hardly anyone I knew. Which was strange after Friday running into a tonne of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment