Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Last shopping...

Mom totally helped me with the last big shopping trip, it was so great, because honestly it would have taken me like 8 hours... I would have had to wander up and down every single aisle, and then back to the first aisle because I missed something... it would have sucked.

Between that and my ADD kicking in, it was perfect though, Mom took the list and was all "LEFT!"... okay grab two of those... "RIGHT!"... down here, "Hey! That's not on the list!", and "Well get this at the other store"

We even went to a few different stores, where I would have ended up trying to buy it all at one place and probably would've spent several hundred more dollars in the process...

Thanks Mom, what started out as a very daunting task turned out to be not so bad after all. It's comforting to know we're not going to starve or get scurvy, at least for the first bit of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment