Thursday, September 30, 2010

Low key

I did lots today, well kind of... lots in the sense that everything takes ice ages longer to do on a sailboat.

I made pancakes, hung my guitar so it's up out of the way, handed Dad things which was always required invariably when I was in the middle of something else, rigged up my hammock in the forepeak *smiles* and did some light reading about maintaining sails and diesel engines.

Dad and I fixed the spot lamp light too, which was quite the team building experience let me tell you... We were awesome! Even though somebody stayed up until the wee hours reading about the girl with the dragon tattoo and has been running on fumes all day *whispers* and its not me ;)
-----
At 28/09/2010 3:57 AM (utc) our position was 40°48.44'N 124°09.79'W

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    Hi what an adventure... already!!!!! sounds like our trip to Turkey!!! Love and Take Care

    ReplyDelete