Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Geek Emergency

While I was house sitting a few weeks ago I got this semi-verging-on-stressed phone call from the owner of the house.

I quickly discovered there was nothing immediately wrong, he admitted he was having a "Geek Emergency"... He had looked everywhere he could think of, and he couldn't find the USB key he had with all of his XBox save games on it! In case you have no idea, this is kind of a big deal!

I started wandering through his office and the man-cave searching for it... and then I paused and thought. "If I were him... where would I put it?"

*finger snap*

IN MY PANTS POCKET! *buffs nails* That's right, emergency averted ;) He blamed it all on his wife as mere moments before they left she looked him up and down and said "You're not wearing *those* pants are you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment