Monday, April 25, 2011

Wait for it... wait for it... I promise, it will melt. Eventually.

Only in Revelstoke do they spend all winter shoveling the snow off the sidewalks and roads... only to shovel it *back* onto the road during the first few sunny days of spring!

I mean you'd think they'd be tired of shoveling by now, but I think it's like when you stop drinking coffee... it takes time to ease yourself out of it... Just a few days of warm weather to get to the where you can sit back yard with a beer and enjoy it, without having that feeling looming over you, you know that one saying you should be shoveling Right. Now. *twitch twitch*

I sure hope they get to the roadwork season soon though, the potholes are big enough to eat my shocks for breakfast!

Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment