Friday, April 29, 2011

Regarding your question


IM tracking boats from AZ and i was wondering if you are va7dgv and if you are i was wondering if you can please send me some info about your baot like the crew size and some fun facts.thank you.

Dear Anonymous:

My father is VA7DGV, but I was sailing with him for the first leg of his journey from Victoria BC down the western coast of the United States to San Diego CA. I am back at work, however I've been continuing to post notes and snippits of emails, as I receive them.

The boat's name is Marimba 2, it's a one-of McGrath 35' sailing vessel... and it's unique kind of like it's current Captain ;) For more detail on the boat itself, please see the link at the top of the menu on the left titled "The Marimba 2"

He's currently single-handing his way towards French Polynesia, and beyond that is anyone's guess... but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to email me at samantha.vincent@gmail.com

Thanks for your note, it made my day :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:40 PM

    thank you you helped me with my project at my school

    ReplyDelete