Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heh. Just beyond Hope... Again!

*Ugh* it's ten o'clock at night and its finally certain that I'm most definitely, going to make it onto the Duke Pt. Ferry home. Home as in where my Mom lives... So that I will be able to see my littlest brother graduate :) neither of my brothers can technically be called little anymore... but I think that's one of the perks of being a big sister ;)

I'm back in Vancouver 16 hours after leaving this morning. Bear with me, it's a lot of crazy to wrap your head around... And I'm pretty sure it's going to fall into the category of "what was I thinking?!!"

I haven't had a chance to collect my thoughts since Tuesday morning... But despite everything I'm sure you've already heard about the Stanley Cup playoffs it was awesome, I had a
fantastic time and I'm really glad we came down for Game 7!

Sent... While in transit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment