Monday, June 27, 2011

Little bit tired...

After three trips to Vancouver, working, taekwondo, climbing, biking and visiting until midnight I'm a little tired. Not quite dysfunctional, but definitely sensitive.

My week and a half of insanity just caught up with me... My little brother broke my car last week, I always thought I'd be the one to break my car... so I wasn't really prepared, I mean it never occurred to me how I might feel or react when someone else did.

Yes, he's still alive.

Sometimes you're fine until your best friend asks if you're okay, and you have to tell her you are because you know she's got to get back to work.

Thanks though, I just needed you to tell me that everything is gonna be alright so that I could have a ten second crocodile cry. Besides, that's what insurance is for right?

I feel much better now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment