Thursday, May 05, 2011

Last night I had the strangest dream

I was working out with someone, kind of like a coach doing situps and stuff. Which would explain why I'm so damn tired this morning...

Anyways between one of my sets, we were talking about the huge ship that was near us in the warehouse (I have no idea don't ask...I'm just the dream-walker) and I was looking around. Under the mast which was lying down and I found a bunch of freshly minted shiny gold and silver coins of various sizes and denominations. Scattered as if they'd fallen out of a bathing suit pocket during a dive roll...

My inner pirate was so stoked!

My waking self battled, torn between the need to get up and get to work on time and the desire to be a pirate when I grow up.

I wandered around and puzzled and puzzed, until it was time to go to work. I finally decided that my subconscious is trying to bribe me to get into shape, by dangling a tantalizing reward of pirate booty.

There is a problem when your subconscious fights with you. I know myself entirely too well, and I always lose ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment