Wednesday, August 03, 2011

The Commadore

*whispers* after surviving a whole month aboard Marimba 2, I thought a promotion was in order... Ok, well that and Mom thought that "The Captain's Consort" sounded Mistressish...*waggles hand* Heh. Sorry Mom, love you! ;)

I did look it up before I used it, just to be sure she wouldn't outrank me, The Admiral, and I kind of liked all the definitions. (Although, I don't mind being a pirate wench, so I'm not really the best pilot audience)

Consort: (For pronunciation sound it out.. I don't have all those special characters on my keyboard)
  1. The husband or wife of a reigning monarch
  2.  A family of similar musical instruments playing together
  3. A husband, wife, companion or partner
  4. A ship accompanying another
In honor of the volumes of personal growth attained on your voyage, I shall henceforth refer to thee as The Commadore.

Commadore:
  1. (military) a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a captain and below a rear admiral; the lowest grade of admiral.

No comments:

Post a Comment