Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oops

I don't think it's supposed to go like that...
This picture really doesn't do it justice, but that chain is wedged in that wheel like a thong in your whoohoo. No, like I had to get a ride back to the village.
This is why you pay $25 for insurance... Because this is easily $200 worth of damage! The guy at the shop pointed out though, expensive as biking is... It's still cheaper than a drug habit. See Mom, it's still good for me.
Fantastic day though, and no extra scrapes... Couple bruises but nothing photo worthy... Yet ;)
*this* even happened on close enough to the last ride down that I didn't mind catching a ride back lol (don't tell Mitts though, she *always* lasts longer than I do)

Edit: latest estimate comes in around $400... sooooo glad I got the insurance :D

No comments:

Post a Comment