Monday, November 15, 2010

Captain Davey and Rocket

Whew, Dad and I just got a virtual guided tour down the coast of Mexico, up the inside bit and back down the other side. It came with 35 years of personal insight, recommendations and must sees, and was a huge help sorting through the options. I'm totally stoked to see the arches, and get my dive ticket as well as the promise of new wild life and places to explore, even if I'm still a little apprehensive about learning Spanish.

Thank you so much to everyone who touched our lives during our brief stay in Oceanside, this is definitely somewhere I would come back to in a heart beat. I've definitely made some great memories, that you are all very much a part of.



P.S. If I ever get 'lost'... this is probably the first place you should look ;) I'm just sayin'

4 comments:

  1. Connie8:43 AM

    Hey Sam, I am going to be scuba diving in January in Cabo. Maybe you guys should just stay there until then and we could all go diving together. Good luck. Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Hey Sam - I am now following you and your dad on your blog. Hope you are having a great time.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hey email me, I couldn't get your address to work... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh Connie don't tempt me... tell 'em I need a sat connection at work k?

    ReplyDelete