Sunday, November 21, 2010

Its a beautiful life

Passed a cute guy on the way out of McDonalds... TeeJay according to his name tag, yes Sam can read.

TeeJay – "Hi I like your... you have a nice face!" waving in a circular motion at his own face

Me – I couldn't suppress a grin, and even thinking quickly the best I came up with was "Thanks!"

TeeJay – "Have a nice night, and have a nice life even if I don't see you again"

How cool is that?!? Have a nice life... even if I don't see you again... it whispered in and out of my thoughts, leaving traces of warm fuzzy feelings for the rest of the afternoon. A perfect stranger, who in his openness made my night.

While I totally agree that if you don't have something nice to say you should keep it to yourself... I think that if you *do* have something nice to say, you should put it out there... it makes the world a better place.

I'd like to remember that, and pass it on. I'm glad he didn't listen to his mother, regarding talking to strangers.

2 comments:

  1. "I think that if you *do* have something nice to say, you should put it out there... it makes the world a better place." --Sam

    I agree one hundred percent. Btw, not only do you have a nice face...I think you're a nice person as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh well I think you're a pretty swell person yourself, I'm glad I met you! :)

    ReplyDelete