Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Don't worry, be happy

I don't mean to make people worry, but its nice to be worried about all the same. I'd like to share an excerpt from one of the emails I received that made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
ps, Could you please not fall off the boat, almost fall off the boat, look like you are going to fall off the boat or think about falling off the boat? 

I promise, I will try my best not to fall off the boat, or do any of those other things... cross my heart.


Apologies, despite the serious nature of the above excerpt I couldn't resist being a smart-donkey ;-)

HR response: Thank you for your concern regarding the person we are responsible for. Your input has been processed and forwarded to the official safety committee. The safety committee takes issues regarding our person very seriously and will review your concerns, deliberate and then make any recomendations it feels necessary to improve the safe conduct of said person. Rest assured we will do everything in our power to ensure that these issues are rectified in a timely manner. If you have any further questions or comments regarding said person, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thank you again for taking the time to bring this to our attention, your concern is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment