Wednesday, November 24, 2010

*facepalm*

You're never going to believe what just happened to me. Actually I can't believe what just happened to me today... (okay last night but still - we just got internet) Actually I can't believe I'm admitting to this happening to me, sheesh there goes my reputation.

*insert napolean dynamite voice*
I'm such an idiot. I just stabbed myself in the leg trying to get one of those stupid plastic packages open. It hurts real bad!

The worst of it (other than the hole in my jammies) is that I had just finished ignoring that little voice in my head, the one saying "pssst careful you're going to hurt yourself". It's not like I cut myself badly, but it was leaking a little... had to put a bandaid on. Guess it's a good thing I personally inspected and replenished the first aid kit before we left.



I'm guessing this is what butterfly bandages would be awesome for... too bad we don't have any of those...

Oh yeah, and sorry for the extra grey hair Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment