Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interesting

Met a cool couple aboard Sweet Destiny first thing this morning, went out and caught lines from them, they're down from San Fransisco also heading to Mexico!

Met another guy on the dock briefly, his wife got her finger caught in the chain winch and broke it early on in their trip. Seems that no matter who you talk to in the cruising community, it's generally 'been interesting' and the full tale is a long one... so we are not alone.

Transmission was fine this morning so now we're thinking it just needs the seals (o-rings) replaced *fingers crossed* I met a wicked guy Jim from Seattle aboard You Got AB Kidding heh love that boat name.

3 comments:

  1. You Got AB Kidding?!?! LOL Great name. Made my name. *wanders off giggling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...of course I mean 'made my day' LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I know that's what you meant, but it made me giggle that you were typing faster than you were thinking!

    ReplyDelete