Thursday, October 07, 2010

9 on the Zombie scale

I woke up at 6am... with something in my eye. Now how I managed to get something in my eye *while sleeping* is completely beyond me... I tried the token eye rub that you aren't supposed to do, I let it water for a bit, I tried the eyelash sweep... I really didn't want to get out of bed and rinse it out. It finally must have watered itself out, but needless to say I feel like a zombie.

Dad asked what I wanted for breakfast. I was thinking "All I want for breakfast is a large double double, and a bacon breakfast sandwich with a slice of tomato" *wistful sigh*... but instead I said that oatmeal sounded good. He did go to the trouble of making extra for me after all, and I do appreciate that ;o)
-----
At 28/09/2010 3:57 AM (utc) our position was 40°48.44'N 124°09.79'W

No comments:

Post a Comment