Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seriously

Seriously, you're never going to believe what happened to me this morning...

So I'd just finished drying off after a nice hot shower, which is pretty much the best thing in my little world right now...

I'd just starting to get dressed, when I hear a *hmmmm-click* and the power goes out. I was all seriously? Seriously. So I stood there in the buff running through my *very* limited options...

a) attempt stumble out nekkid
b) attempt to find my towel and stumble out mostly nekkid
c) pretend I'm blind attempt to get dressed and stumble out, with a high probability that my shirt or pants will be on backwards or inside out
d) yell, keeping in mind that anyone who comes in with a flashlight is probably gonna be blinded by my whiteness
e) stand in the dark until the power comes back on

Luckily for all the innocent bystanders, I was long enough trying to decide what to do, that the power came back on...
-----
At 28/09/2010 3:57 AM (utc) our position was 40°48.44'N 124°09.79'W

2 comments:

  1. Sam I think you are in the wrong business you should be a writer you are making this adventure very interesting and always a good laugh. Hope you get all working well and be safe. We are all thinking about you and wish you and your dad a safe trip. This place is not the same without your afternoon walk abouts. Fay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhh Fay you weren't supposed to tell anyone about my afternoon 'personal technical support' visits ;o)

    ReplyDelete