Monday, October 11, 2010

Crossing all body parts

We're checking and double checking times and conditions for sailing out tomorrow... depending on how the gravol holds out you may not get another update for awhile, personally for my own selfish reasons I really do hope I'm able to update practically right away, but in any case Dad will probably be sending/receiving grib charts so there should be position updates that *aren't* in Eureka!