Thursday, October 21, 2010

The kindle

Its sleek, its hot, and I saw one up close and personal today *drools*. My inner nerd was incapable of carrying on an intelligent conversation while we drooled over it.

I really really really want one. *bambi eyes* Okay, I've mostly convinced myself that I should get one... we'll see.

Dad pointed out all the reasons it would be bad to have on a boat, and that we should attach it to a piece of plywood?!?! Sorry, did you miss the sleek part? No, you aren't supposed to sit on it, it isn't designed for twist forces... put the darn thing away when you're done with it and it wont be a problem.

Besides my camera is still working, although I think it needs to be cleaned already... and the kindle would work in a zippy bag!

2 comments:

  1. well.. I got to play with an Ipad for a while a couple of weeks ago and that was fun.. it will not only read books, but surf the net, do email, and all kinds of other real computer in pretty close to the same sleek package.. I figure why by a tool that will only do one job when you could have a tool that will do almost any computer job...

    Auntie Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The e-ink is amazingly gentle on the eyes, besides my laptop does all that other stuff *s*

    ReplyDelete