Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dear Mom

I'd say because I love you it's 1:30am and I'm still up confirming your flight details through bleary eyes and stuttering fingers... Relaying important tidbits of information to you a world away where 24 hour internet doesn't exist, and even patchy 28k modem service is stretching it... I do, love you that is... but I'm not gonna lie, I got distracted updating my blog, and checking my email.

I am so self-diagnosing, and dubbing this obsessive compulsive email checking disorder (OCECD) I can't *not* check it... and it's even harder not to answer it once it's sitting there in my in box...

I'm going to bed now.

Seriously.

Good night, tomorrow the morning light is going to do unspeakable things to me, and I don't think I have any dead days left... maybe I could get a doctors note for OCECD (the D *is* for disorder).

No comments:

Post a Comment